Beginning Sewing Lessons!
Being able to sew is a handy, money-saving skill! If you've been wanting to learn how to sew or are looking for a fun group environment to improve your current sewing skills.....here's your chance! Sarah Bohnenstielh will work with students of all levels to teach them the basics and lead them through a final fun project.
PLEASE NOTE THE DATES AS THEY HAVE CHANGES SINCE ORIGINAL POSTING :)
- 4 week course (meeting once a week on Monday's 6-8pm OR Wednesday's 12-2PM)
- Dates: Monday class- November 19, 26 & Dec. 3, 10th Wednesday Class- November 28, & December 5, 12, 19th
- Cost: $120 ( each student will need to bring their own sewing machine, please email email@example.com or call 251-206-5587 with questions regarding this)
- Class minimum of 2 people (if class does not reach min. then those who may have purchased will receive a 100% refund)
- Class maximum is 4 so make sure to register early to save your spot
- Registration deadline: Nov. 18 (for Monday classes) and Nov. 27 (for Wednesday classes)
- 2-3 sewing machines will be available for rent at the studio for $20/session (first come first serve basis so email firstname.lastname@example.org after registering if you'd like to reserve a machine)
Please register by paying online. All classes are held at Marnée's Studio (2353 Airport Boulevard, Mobile, AL 36606).