Sewing Lessons! (Ages 12-adult)
Being able to sew is a handy, money-saving skill! If you've been wanting to learn how to sew or are looking for a fun group environment to improve your current sewing skills.....here's your chance! Sarah Bohnenstielh will work with students of all levels to teach them the basics and lead them through a final fun project.
- 4 week course (meeting once a week on Tuesday's, 6-8pm)
- Dates: September 4, 11, 18, 25
- Cost: $120 ( each student will need to bring their own sewing machine, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 251-206-5587 with questions regarding this)
- Class minimum of 3 people (if class does not reach min. then those who may have purchased will receive a 100% refund)
- Class maximum is 6 so make sure to register early to save your spot
- Registration deadline: September 3rd
Please register by paying online. Cancellations require 72 hours notice to receive a full refund. All classes are held at Marnée's Studio (2353 Airport Boulevard, Mobile, AL 36606).